SHORT ON TIME?
THIS IS THE PACKAGE FOR YOU!
VISIT THE TOP SITES IN CUSCO-PERÚ, AND EXPERIENCE THE MYSTERY OF MACHU PICCHU PLUS ONE NIGHT IN AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU TOWN AT THE BASE OF MACHU PICCHU.
YOU WILL REMEMBER THESE 5 DAYS FOR YEARS TO COME!
On this tour…
Immediately travel to Cusco to tour the city, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu, plus spend a night in Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town.
|Arrive in Cusco – City Tour
Upon arriving in Cusco, you will be picked up by a member of our team who we will safely drive you to your hotel. After freshening up and getting used to the altitude, your 4-hour Cusco City Tour will start at 2PM with a visit to the Cathedral of Cusco and the Temple of the Sun (Koricancha). Into the evening you will continue your tour of the surrounding archaeological sites by hopping on a bus that will make stops at Sacsayhuaman, which has the best lookout of the city, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
|Sacred Valley of the Incas
After breakfast at your hotel, get ready for a full-day (10-hour) bus trip to the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas where you will see the small town of Pisaq and its typical handicraft market. Today you will also enjoy a delicious, traditional Peruvian buffet lunch in Urubamba before visiting Ollantayambo’s archaeological sites. You will return to Cusco for the night via Chinchero.
|Aquas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town (Overnight)
Early in the morning (5AM) you will be picked up by a bus that will take you from Cusco to Ollantaytambo. Here you will catch a train through the mountains to Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the area by hiking up the mountain at your own pace or taking the shuttle to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary for a preview of where your tour will start on Day 5, relaxing in Aguas Calientes Hot Springs or exploring the cafes and shops in town before checking into your hotel for the night. Optional: Combine Day 4 and Day 5.
This is the day to tick an item off your bucket list! In the morning you will take a shuttle bus (departs every 30 minutes) up the mountain to the entrance of the Machu Picchu Sanctuary where you will meet your Tour Guide. After your 2-hour guided tour you will be free to explore this magnificent Inka city. When you are ready, take a shuttle back down the mountain to further explore Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town before heading to the train station (approx. 4PM) to return to Cusco for the night.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast at your hotel before a member of our team takes you back to the Cusco airport.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary
GUARANTEED SERVICES & TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED:
- Airport/Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off in each city
- 4 nights hotel
- Official English Speaking Tour Guides for all Sites
- Cusco City Pass – Includes surrounding Archeological Sites & Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Machu Picchu – Day 3 and Day 4:
- Round trip bus travel from Cusco to train station in Ollantaytambo
- Round trip train service from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town via INCA RAIL http://incarail.com/index.html
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town
- Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Town to Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Lunch Buffet on Day 2 – Sacred Valley of the Incas
TOUR PRICES (PER PERSON):
- Single – $485 CAD
- Double – $580 CAD
STANDARD 3 STAR HOTEL INCLUDED (OR EQUIVALENT)* :
- Cusco – Puma Hotel
- Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu Town – Hatun Samay Hotel
*4 & 5 star hotels available for an additional cost upon request
- International and Peruvian Domestic Flights